District Sales Manager
Date Posted: 4/4/2022
Location: Corydon, IA
- Add value for Shivvers Dealer Network by cultivating a business relationship that allows growth and success for both Shivvers and the dealership.
- Secure and develop both existing and new dealers to meet sales goals for the assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent Shivvers Manufacturing in a professional and productive business manner.
- Manages time and duties to fulfill the responsibilities of development of assigned territory.
- The District Sales Manager is expected to be conducting business in their assigned territory Monday thru Friday on a routine basis. Due to the nature of the territory responsibilities the DSM may be required to be traveling or in the territory weekends when necessary.
- Collaborates and communicates with the Sales Manager to provide ongoing feedback on territory opportunities and develop a plan to meet territory goals.
- Demonstrate and train dealer network of benefits, installation and operation of the Shivvers Grain Dryer.
- Acquaint dealers with latest selling techniques and assists dealer sales staff with order and quoting process along with assisting in the completion of sales.
- Conduct sales calls and follow-up on dealer/customer activity regularly to ensure dealer/customer satisfaction.
- Attend Dealer functions, trade shows or training to support territory.
- Assist with service related issues and complete site inspections.
- Prepare reports and communications requested by Shivvers Manufacturing.
- Adheres to safety requirements.
- High School Diploma required. Sales and/or Marketing degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Ag Industry.
- Minimum of 2 years successful outside sales experience.
- Proven sales performer with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Attention to detail. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs frequently; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions such as bending, walking, reaching with hands, grasping, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to operate and drive company vehicle to customer dealer sites.
- Ability to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) as needed.
Interested applicants may submit information and resume to:
Shivvers Manufacturing, Inc.
614 W. English
Corydon, IA 50060
or email to email@example.com
EOE. Physical and Drug Screen required.