Cycle Counter (Sign-On Bonus Available)
Date Posted: 2/15/2023
Location: Corydon, IA
- Performs cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective or reported inventory.
- Completes miscellaneous activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper paperwork processing.
- Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Maintain a high level of inventory accuracy.
- Utilizes company software to review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervisor.
- Follows safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
- High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to respond to time-critical issues as needed to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and use simple math as needed.
- Basic computer operating skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive operations.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs frequently; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions such as bending, walking, reaching with hands, grasping, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) as needed such as eye/face shields and clothing protection. Steel-toed shoes are required.
- Manufacturing shop environment with various noise levels and temperatures ranging from hot to cold depending on seasons.