Date Posted: 12/23/2021
Location: Corydon, IA
- Executes effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
- Plays an integral role in building and engaging the company's customer base, and assisting with creation of effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Shivvers Mfg.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists in the growth of dealer marketing resources and strategies to facilitate dealer advertising & increase sales.
- Formulates & executes corporate paid digital marketing strategies and reporting.
- Develops Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy for Country Clipper and Shivvers websites to increase brand awareness & lead generation.
- Assists with corporate organic social media strategy & growth.
- Strengthens and executes formal corporate Earned Media & PR Strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Develops corporate Print Media Advertising Strategy including budget determination, allocation, & design creative.
- Formulates & implements effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Marketing Strategy for both dealer partners and end consumers.
- Assists with literature creation & upkeep to include copy writing, graphic design, photography, and inventory maintenance.
- Manages 3rd party marketing agency relationships when needed to outsource services including photography, videography, website, digital marketing, etc.
- Assists with distributor and dealer event planning & execution.
- Develops & maintains marketing content calendar.
- Measures & consistently tracks the return of investment (ROI) of marketing tactics.
- Assists in development of digital roadmap for short & long-term strategy.
- Regularly conducts market research including competitive & industry analyses.
- Communicates progress regularly with Marketing Manager.
- Additional Duties:
- Assists with branding, campaign, & creative development.
- Other day to day duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience.
Skills Requirements: Experience in the following elements required:
- Proficiency with professional graphic design tools and related experience (Adobe InDesign/Illustrator or similar).
- Advanced Google Analytics reporting & configuration expertise.
- Facebook Business Manager campaign development, management, & reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask assignments and duties.
- Willingness to learn products, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Willingness to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
Additional Skills: Experience in the following elements strongly desired:
- Video/Photo Production & Editing.
- Google Adwords campaign execution, management, & reporting.
- Google Tag Manager and SEO.
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp or similar is plus).
- 2D/3D graphical content and animations using CAD data.
- This is primarily a sedentary role; however, this would occasionally require some repetitive motions such as walking, bending, sitting, standing, typing, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25lbs. occasionally.
- Work environment will range from standard office to manufacturing shop environment with various noise levels and temperatures ranging from hot to cold depending on seasons.
Interested applicants may apply online or complete the job application and submit to:
Shivvers Manufacturing, Inc.
614 W. English
Corydon, IA 50060
or email to email@example.com
EOE. Physical and Drug Screen required.