IT Support Tech.
Date Posted: 7/23/2021
Location: Corydon, IA
- Responsible for installing new programs, managing updates and providing technical support for end-users on location, as well as in field.
- Works collaboratively with 3rd party support and outside PC equipment vendors where necessary to maintain function, security, and efficiency of network.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users needing help with their computer hardware or software.
- Responsible for performance checks to keep technologies up to date and running smoothly.
- Installs, configures, and tests, maintains, and monitors end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Provides support for printers, copiers, scanning devices, and other peripherals.
- Completes detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees.
- Assists management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties, licenses, renewal dates, instructional guides, and other pertinent information for computer hardware & software.
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions.
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks.
- Availability to work overtime, which may include nights, weekend, or holidays, depending upon business needs.
- Follows safety rules and regulations when performing work assignments.
- AS or AAS in computer related field is preferred.
- 1+ years computer support experience.
- A+, Network+, or other industry certification.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Experience with Windows desktop, Server, and MS365.
- Ability to perform repetitive operations such as sitting, standing, using hands, arms and fingers to type, reach, bend, walk, grasp, and push.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions such as bending, walking, reaching with hands, grasping, pushing, stooping and pulling.
- Ability to lift and/or move p to 25lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to wear PPE (personal protective equipment), as needed if working in the factory areas.
- Work environment will range from standard office to manufacturing shop environment with various noise levels and temperatures ranging from hot to cold depending on seasons.
Interested applicants may apply online or complete the job application and submit to:
Shivvers Manufacturing, Inc.
614 W. English
Corydon, IA 50060
or email to email@example.com
EOE. Physical and Drug Screen required.