Team Lead/.Net Programmer
Date Posted: 6/24/2016
Location: Corydon, IA
Shivvers Manufacturing is seeking qualified candidates to fill a recently created position for a full time .Net Programmer/Team Lead at their corporate headquarters in Corydon Iowa. We are located in southern Iowa about 70 miles south of Des Moines. We offer a progressive and diversified position to a candidate who would enjoy management and mentoring their team as well as applying their skills in a hands on environment.
- Ability to complete projects on time with exceptional quality work.
- Manage/lead small team of developers.
- Willing to learn and understand the company products which may require field experience.
- Deliver web based user interfaces presenting detail in an aesthetic, pleasing manner.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies.
- Other duties as assigned by company management.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years of progressive experience in .Net programming specifically in the area of web based applications. Current programming environment is Visual Studio 2012 utilizing C# and VB.Net and MySQL database.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Script would be a plus.
- Provide updates and enhancements to existing applications.
- Comfortable working in Visual Studio development environment.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Crystal Reports.
- Translate Management requirements into application design elements.
Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to construct practical solutions from a variety of situations possibly beginning with proof-of-concept or limited detailed design. Ability to interpret and understand instructions furnished in written, verbal or design form.
Other Skills or Talents:
- Able to follow instructions and assist with all department activities.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Ability to travel on business as required.
Must pass background check and drug screening test.
Requires location in a commutable area of our headquarters in Corydon, IA.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and preform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Shivvers offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and the opportunity to be part of a team building technology to support the agriculture industry while realizing the benefits of living in the Midwestern United States.