Receptionist / Sales Secretary
Date Posted: 2/9/2017
Location: Corydon, IA
FUNCTION: Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for answering incoming calls and forwarding to appropriate staff, greeting visitors and directing as needed, mail gathering and distribution, sending order confirmations via email, maintaining machine file and owner records database, and assisting Grain Dryer District Sales Managers with miscellaneous tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers telephone, screens calls and directs call to the appropriate person.
- Greets and directs visitors as needed.
- Collects and delivers mail to Post Office. Distributes incoming mail to appropriate staff.
- Answers or forwards emails as needed.
- Sends order confirmations via email.
- Maintains machine file and owner records database.
- Matches closed order invoices and files appropriately.
- Organizes completed product quotes.
- Organizes Service Schools and Dealer Meetings by setting up locations, arranging hotel accommodations, ordering food, etc. Creates invitations and distributes to dealers.
- Assists Sales Managers in creating mailings, power point materials, literature, etc. Pulls appropriate literature as needed for mailings, shows, and meetings.
- Reserves spacing at Farm Shows per Sales Manager requests. Completes registrations, and secures availability of needed resources (electricity, tents, etc.).
- Assists with Co-op advertising to be placed.
- Orders promotional items and materials as approved.
- Orders product literature and maintains stock on-hand.
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in the following elements required:
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Strong phone skills and ability to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with a strong attention to detail is mandatory.
- Willingness to learn products, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
Position offers professionally competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401k, medical and dental insurance.
Interested applicants may complete the job application or forward resume and references to:
Shivvers Manufacturing, Inc.
614 W. English
Corydon, IA 50060
or email to email@example.com
EOE. Physical and Drug Screen required.