Commercial Series Features
- Country Clipper mowers feature zero radius turning using our popular Point & Go joystick steering or our traditional twin lever steering control.
- The highly responsive Joystick offers fingertip control of both direction and speed. With Joystick steering, you sit in a more natural position, making it less confined than most mowers. It’s easy to learn and makes mowing fun.
- Our twin lever steering option will give you the traditional two-handed steering control, while giving you the same smooth ride.
Versatile Cutting Deck
- Every Country Clipper has a welded steel deck with additional laminated steel sheets at high stress locations and a leading edge triangular bullnose for strength and protection.
- Country Clipper’s revolutionary Patented Stand-Up Deck on every mower makes underside access for maintenance and cleaning a breeze.
- Country Clipper commercial mowers use Hydro-Gear and Parker pump & wheel motor drive systems with dedicated oil coolers for optimized temperatures with extended use. Combined with a large, center-positioned fuel tank, over-sized drive tires, and commercial grade Kawasaki or Kohler engine, your mower handles tough landscapes over demanding work schedules.
- Each Country Clipper commercial mower comes with a heavy duty canister air filter providing an ample flow of clean air to the high-efficiency engine, which minimizes maintenance between servicing.
- Hinged Flexible Discharge Chute allows you to trim close to fences, trees or other objects without damage to your mower.
- Big 22”, 24”, or 26" drive tires provide increased traction on firm turf, more tire surface to protect soft turf and overall increased stability on grades.
- Country Clipper’s fully baffled, deep deck design cuts grass and disperses clippings more efficiently.
- The center positioning of the gas tank on the Commercial Series optimizes the center of gravity and hill-holding performance.
- Heavy duty deck spindles with cast iron housings provide greater durability in rugged conditions.
- Country Clipper’s frame design allows greater access to working sections of the mower.
- Built for strength, performance and power, Country Clipper's steel body and frame ensure's each mower's durability.
- The unique Point & Go Joystick steering option reduces operator fatigue and allows a free hand to keep those low hanging branches out of your face. Or what’s better on a hot day than to be able to enjoy your favorite beverage while you mow.
- When momentarily leaving the seat, the Operator Presence Control automatically stops blade rotation and the engine.
- Country Clipper’s exclusive patented Stand-Up Deck eliminates the inconvenience of ramps or hoists for underside deck access.
- The Commercial Series large fuel tank minimizes refueling and having to monitor multiple tanks.
Country Clipper’s roomy operator platform provides you more space and maneuverability.