Commercial Series Features
- Country Clipper mowers feature zero radius turning using our popular Point-n-Go joystick steering or our traditional dual-lever steering control.
- The highly responsive Joystick offers fingertip control of both direction and speed. With Joystick steering, you sit in a more natural position, making it less confined than most mowers. It’s easy to learn and makes mowing fun.
- Our dual-lever steering option will give you the traditional two-handed steering control, while giving you the same smooth ride.
Versatile Cutting Deck
- Every Country Clipper has a welded steel deck with additional laminated steel sheets at high stress locations and a leading edge triangular bullnose for strength and protection.
- Country Clipper’s revolutionary Patented Stand-Up Deck on every mower makes underside access for maintenance and cleaning a breeze.
- Country Clipper commercial mowers use Hydro-Gear and Parker pump & wheel motor transmissions with dedicated oil coolers for optimized temperatures with extended use. Combined with a large, center-positioned fuel tank, over-sized drive tires, and commercial grade Kawasaki or Kohler engine, your mower handles tough landscapes over demanding work schedules.
- Each Country Clipper commercial mower comes with a heavy duty canister air filter providing an ample flow of clean air to the high-efficiency engine, which minimizes maintenance between servicing.
- Hinged Flexible Discharge Chute allows you to trim close to fences, trees or other objects without damage to your mower.
- Big 20” or 24” drive tires provide increased traction on firm turf, more tire surface to protect soft turf and overall increased stability on grades.
- Country Clipper’s fully baffled, deep deck design cuts grass and disperses clippings more efficiently.
- The center positioning of the gas tank on the Commercial Series optimizes the center of gravity and hill-holding performance.
- Heavy duty deck spindles with cast iron housings provide greater durability in rugged conditions.
- Country Clipper’s frame design allows greater access to working sections of the mower.
- Built for strength, performance and power, Country Clipper's steel body and frame ensure's each mower's durability.
- The unique Point-n-Go Joystick steering option reduces operator fatigue and allows a free hand to keep those low hanging branches out of your face. Or what’s better on a hot day than to be able to enjoy your favorite beverage while you mow.
- When momentarily leaving the seat, the Operator Presence Control automatically stops blade rotation and the engine.
- Country Clipper’s exclusive patented Stand-Up Deck eliminates the inconvenience of ramps or hoists for underside deck access.
- The Commercial Series large fuel tank minimizes refueling and having to monitor multiple tanks.
Country Clipper’s roomy operator platform provides you more space and maneuverability.
Productivity Acres Per Hour
Many manufacturers list productivity at 100% efficiency. Country Clipper also lists productivity at 80% because we believe this better represents true mowing conditions by accounting for overlapping, terrain differences, and turning, which result in less than 100% efficiency.