The Boss Features
The Boss is our top commercial model. With fuel efficiency, reliability and the power of a Kawasaki or Kohler engine, you will be able to tear through your commercial jobs. Known for its reliability and strength, The Boss is built tough with a virtually indestructible deck, a reinforced bullnose front and high-impact anti-scalp rollers.
- 25.5 hp Kawasaki Air Cooled Engine
- 27 hp Kohler Command Pro Engine
- 35 hp Kawasaki V-Twin Engine
- 37 hp Kawasaki Digital Fuel Injection (DFI) Engine
- 60” or 72” cutting deck widths
- 11 mph forward speed
- 11 gallon fuel capacity
- Hinged Flexible Discharge Chute
- Fully Adjustable Enhanced Comfort Suspension Seat
- Joystick or Dual-Lever Steering
- Patented Stand-Up Deck with push button Power Lift on select models
- Hydro-Gear Pump and Parker Wheel Motor hydrostatic transmissions
- Heavy duty canister air filter
- Hydro pump cooling fans and oil cooler
- 24” rear drive tires; 13” front tires
- Up to 8 acres per hour
The Boss Accessories
Professional Bagging System (PBS)
Three extra durable cloth bags provide 13 cu. Ft capacity. Mounted on a ¼” cast aluminum boot and framed in heavy duty steel, the system’s blower vacuums and throws debris to completely fill the containers. Heavy duty impeller blade: 12” diameter, 4-vane, 4-gauge steel. Quick & easy assembly of bagging system.
Easy Dump Bagging System (EDBS)
Dump the load without leaving the driver’s seat. Powered by a patented “A” Size Kevlar cord v-belt, the PTO blower and mower’s engine turn at a 1:1 ratio to tightly pack debris into the 12 cu. ft. capacity, corrosion resistant, lightweight aluminum container. Heavy duty impeller blade: 12” diameter, 4-vane, 4-gauge steel. Quick & easy assembly of bagging system.
Our simple to install fender mount headlights give you that extra bit of daylight to finish those important jobs. And to top it off, they make your mower look great. Available for all models.
This kit converts your Country Clipper into a mulching mower. While mowing, your grass clippings become finely chopped mulch, saving you time by finishing two jobs in one quick mow. Your Country Clipper’s Stand-Up Deck makes installation a breeze.
The 57” wide blade features a ¼” thick reversible scraper and clears a 51” path when angled at its maximum 26 degrees. Head height is controlled by a spring-balanced lift handle on the mower. A separate mounting frame is required.
Deck Lift Jack
Use the jack for added convenience raising the Stand-Up Deck. The kit comes with a jack and bracket that mounts to the deck. The deck raises as you turn the crank.
The Front Step provides another level of operator convenience to The Boss. Also available for earlier Boss models.